Mozart's 2020 COVID Cautious Christmas Light Show
Read about Mozart's Stage 5 precautions here...
Select and Reserve Your Table Now!
A How-To video can also be found below.
- Q: Do infants count toward my 4-person, or 6-person table max?
- A: Infants 18 months or above will count towards your party.
- Q: Why can't I find any 6-top tables?
- A: We are sold out of all 6-top tables until January.
- Q: Can I add extra chairs to my table, or request extra chairs for my table?
- A: No - we are controlling the capacity of this event for pandemic safety and you will not be allowed to add chairs to your table, nor will we be providing extra chairs.
- Q: Can I request chairs for my standing, high top table?
- A: No, unfortunately we cannot provide chairs for the standing, high top tables.
- Q: Can I change my date or time after booking?
- A: If you need to make changes to your ticket, we can assist with canceling your original reservation, but you will be responsible for re-purchasing a new time and date.
- Q: Who can I contact with questions? Can I call the Mozart's Cafe?
- A: We have a dedicated team to address your light show questions, but they are only available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please do not call the cafe or customer service line with ticketing questions.
- Q: Can I reserve my ticket over the phone?
- A: No we cannot process ticket orders and reservations over the phone. if you would like help purchasing your ticket online please watch the instructional video linked on the red button below.
- Q: Which seats are ADA accessible?
- A: Sections D and M are ADA accessible.
- Q: I see the table I want, but it won't let me click on it!
A: If the table appears gray on the seating chart map, that means it's sold out! Sorry about that!
Q: Can I bring food or extra camping chairs with me?
A: No outside food, drink or chairs are allowed.
Q: Can we be seated before our whole party arrives?
A: No, your entire party must be there in order to be seated.
Q: Oh no I didn't order food in advance! Can I still get food at the event?
A: The online food pre-order closes 72 hours before your event begins. But yes you can still get food at the event! If you missed the window for pre-order to your table, we will have menu options ready to purchase once you are seated at your table. We will offer a gluten-free and vegan option as well.
Table reservations start at $10/table, and are available now for parties up to 6 people. Children over the age of 18 months will be counted toward your party size. All tables will be spaced 6 feet apart. Select 4-person round tables noted in the sitemap are standing only. You may reserve up to 6 tables/day. Your party may not exceed the size of your reserved table. Strollers are not permitted at your table, but will be parked in a designated area while you're enjoying the show.
Reserve and enjoy the show for a one-hour time slot.
Reservations available between 6-11PM.
Parking is available across from Mozart’s on the opposite side of Lake Austin Boulevard. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your reservation time to get checked in. We will not seat incomplete parties.
Upon arrival you will be greeted by our Mozart’s staff and escorted in and out of the event at the beginning and end of your reserved 1 hour time slot.
For the safety of our customers and staff *facial masks required when not seated at your reserved table*
Want a delicious add-on to your table so you can save time and enjoy the full show with treats waiting for you? Preorder a Mozart’s At Your Table tray for parties of up 6 people:
Bottomless Hot Chocolate & Bottomless Coffee
Fresh-baked assortment of Mozart's Best Brownies and Holiday Cookies
Giant Bavarian Cinnamon Sugar & Salt Warm Pretzels
Don’t forget to preorder Mozart’s At Your Table!
Enjoy live musical entertainments with each show.
Special musical guests will vary.
Because the show will go on, rain or shine, no refunds will be issued for inclement weather.
Please check back here and follow us on social media for the latest information and light show musical guests! Make sure to tag us when enjoying the show:
Facebook: Mozart’s Coffee Roasters
The Lights Are Still On: Mozart's 2020 Christmas Light Show from Women Rising on Vimeo.