Austin is in Stage 5 - Read about our procedures
Austin, Texas: December 22, 2020 -
At 10:00AM this morning, City of Austin Mayor Steve Adler under the advisement of acting interim Travis County Health authority Dr. Mark Escott have moved our geographic area of Austin and Travis County to a community risk level of Stage #5.
“Due to an ongoing worsening condition, and the uncontrolled, widespread community transmission of COVID-19, we will be elevating the community risk level to Stage 5,” Dr. Mark Escott, the Austin Public Health interim health authority said. "What comes with the move are suggestions and recommendations."
What does this mean for Mozart's?
- Mozart's Cafe remains open from 7AM until midnight during these Stage #5 conditions;
- Mozart's will enforce, with all patrons AND without exception, its COVID-19 procedures and precautions;
- Mozart's Cafe and the 2020 COVID Cautious Christmas Light Show are following 100% of the business parts of recommendations provided by Dr. Mark Escott.
The following is a summary of such procedures:
- Mozart's has, until Stage #5 passes, voluntarily eliminated ALL interior seating within our Cafe;
- All exterior seating remains no closer than 6 feet per table;
- All tables may not be moved and may not be combined in any way;
- All staff, in every position at Mozart's wear sanitary gloves and face masks at all times;
- All transactions with Mozart's can be completed with contactless technology;
- Our Cafe business will provide continuous to-go, carryout, delivery, and curbside options for all patrons;
- If you would like to cancel your 2020 Light Show table and/or food reservation, please email email@example.com. Otherwise, the show will go on as planned.
- The 2020 COVID Cautious Light Show proceeds with:
- All seating, by specific table-reservation only, outside;
- All tables are limited to a maximum of 6 guests only;
- No tables may be moved during the show - even for "known groups";
- All transactions are able to be completed contact-less;
- All line queues are kept to a mandatory 6 feet apart in all ingress and egress to the facility;
- The show's facilities are sanitized after each occurrence of the Light Show;
Here we discuss the changes with KXAN. See Below: