10 Health Reasons To Drink Coffee Daily
Do you need an excuse to drink coffee? Probably not. If you do, here are 10 health-related reasons that you should add coffee to your diet daily. Whether you are looking for an excuse to keep your caffeine consumption up or hesitant as to why you should — you may change your mind after reading these below.
- Coffee Reduces Pain. Research says that a cup of coffee post-workout can eliminate the pain for up to 48%!
- Increases your fiber intake. Your daily recommendation of fiber is typically 20-38 grams? One cup of regular brewed coffee can contribute up to 1.8 grams of your daily intake!
- Bye bye fat! Caffeine can help burn fat due to its natural substances. It also increases your metabolic heart rate.
- It contains essential nutrients such as: Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), Manganese and potassium, and Magnesium and niacin (vitamin B3).
- Coffee may help protect your liver! Many common liver diseases lead to cirrhosis. Research found that coffee can prevent cirrhosis and people that drink on average 4 cups of coffee per day have up to an 80% lower risk.
- It can help fight depression and make you happier!
- It is the biggest source of antioxidants in the Western Diet.
- Coffee drinkers have up to a 60% lower risk of Parkinson's disease.
- Obviously increases your energy levels!
- It can make you smarter due to the improvement of brain functions.
Next time you accidentally consume 5 cups of coffee a day, you don't have to necessarily feel bad about it. Unless you are loading it up with sugars... Either way, coffee has natural healing agents and it's pretty neat that we can drink it on a daily basis and promote healthy bodies.
Not convinced? Check out this article where you can find 75 reasons to keep drinking coffee!