Hey everyone, Zach here with more fun news from Mozart’s!
Getting excited for the holidays? Looking forward to those cold nights where you can sit back and enjoy a hot chocolate? Well here at Mozart’s we are working hard coming up with fun drinks for all of you to enjoy. Just in time for fall, we are debuting a bunch of delicious drinks including;
- Pumpkin Latte
- Peppermint Mocha
- Pumpkin Chai
- Gingerbread Latte
- Snickerdoodle Latte
- Apple Cider
- Caramel Apple Cider
- Pumpkin Shakes
- Caramel Apple Shakes
- Gingerbread Shakes
We will also be bringing back some delicious new treats including mini pumpkin pies and a very delicious sounding pumpkin cheesecake.
Remember keep sending in your pictures to our Facebook so we can include them in our slideshow each week. Next weeks theme will be pictures of the lake at sunset. Whoever has the best picture will get a shout out in our blog as well as a coffee on me. So get those pictures and send them in!
We will get back into our bios next week, so here is some more fun facts about coffee in movies and TV.
- While filming the Hobbit movies they spent 380, 000 dollars on coffee alone.
- In the movie Pulp Fiction, the coffee shop manager was listed in credits as “Coffee” because he was killed in movie before he could say he was coffee shop manager.
- On the Drew Carey Show they made a beer called buzz beer which was coffee combined with beer.
- In the animated hit show Futurama, the main character Fry drank 100 cups of coffee and it gave him super powers.
- Quality Cafe in Los Angeles has been featured in a bunch of movies including Million Dollar Baby, Se7en, Ghost World, Training Day and Catch Me if You Can.
That site has all the movies that have been filmed there.
We have great music every weekend so why not come down and bring your date or family? This weekend we have Josh Buckley on Friday, Jorge Palomarez on Saturday and Josh Buckley again on Sunday. Remember, you can always check out our schedule on our website.
Well that’s all for this week guys! I’ll see you next week with some more fun news and employee bios